Six interviews for We Make Seattle complete
Hi everyone. Welcome to spring. Here’s some good news for you.
On the road to getting the rough audio track completed, the WMS team interviewed six local creatives and entrepreneurs. I wanted to announce them here and thank them for lending their voices (quite literally) to the project.
- Sara McNally, Co-Founder of Constellation & Co
- Robi Ganguly, CEO of Apptentive
- Jesse Smith, Chef & Host of Deep Prep on PBS
- Kyle Kesterson, CEO & Founder of Freak’n Genius
- Martina Welke, CEO & Co-Founder, Zealyst
- Karen Clark Cole, CEO BlinkUX
They each let us interview them for an hour about Seattle, entrepreneurship, creativity and why they chose to pursue their work here in our city. And a 5 minute audio track, edited down from hours of recording, is the basis for the actual film.
As a general update, now that spring is here our pace is finally picking up. We’re working on locations and a shooting schedule this week. More soon.